Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 29 weeks pregnant and have diarrhoea and feel very

Customer Question
Hi, I'm 29 weeks...

Hi, I'm 29 weeks pregnant and have diarrhoea and feel very nauseous, I'm just wondering if this is normal and what should I do about it?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not anything that I can think of although I did have my whooping cough injection on Tuesday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/1/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Has your doctor examined you?