Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Y boyfrirnd just came.out of the bathroom snd curled up in…

Customer Question
Y boyfrirnd just came.out...

Y boyfrirnd just came.out of the bathroom snd curled up in a.little ball complaining about sever stomch pain. He said he has had it about 20 minutes, and that its in the ssme area he ususlly gets gas, and i could hear his dtomch growling really loud and a lot for the last hour before he felt any pain

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No nausea or vommiting. He says no longer thsn hslf hour But hes in a lot of pain

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/1/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is his age?

What is the exact location(upper or lower, right or left) side of abdomen?

Diarrhea?

Bloating?

Is he taking any medication?

Is pain continuous or intermittent?

Pain during urination?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks