Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can someone infested who red poultry mites are feeding on…

Customer Question
Can someone infested who...

Can someone infested who red poultry mites are feeding on transmit the mites to another person or environment?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

It is my daughter she has been taking Ivermectin at high does thar seems to help

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I want to know i it is safe for her to sleep in our home - could the mites spread to the rest of the family or to our home? She lives away from home in an apartment that became so infested she has moved with her roommate into a hotel We are going to a doctor tomorrow but should she stay in a hotel or can she sleep here?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/1/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

how long has she been on the invermectin?