Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had tongue for about 2 months, at first I thought I…

Customer Question
I have had white...

I have had white tongue for about 2 months, at first I thought I have oral thrush I went to see the doctor he prescribed me with ratio- NYSTATIN I USED IT FOR 2 weeks and it didn't help, I went to walk in clinic after two weeks to ask for more RX still no help, so after 3 weeks I went to see my family Dortor and he said that it was no oral thrush but he was not able to determine my symptoms at all, at first I notice that I always feel my tongue was like it's been burned like after you drank hot soup which I didn't, I do feel better whenever I take halls cough candy. But I don't feel comfortable with my tongue, like it's kind of dry or something, I can not scrap away the white things on my tongue, I've been gargle with salty water and even apply apple cyder vinegar on my tongue (using q tips) but nothing seems to improve anything. thank you

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

I didn't have have any sickness or cough

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've been visiting my family doctor for over 40 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.