Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How much do you charge for an answer. The legs are swollen…

Customer Question
How much do you...

How much do you charge for an answer

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

The legs are swollen especially by my knees the skin is very scally and lumps behind both knees

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Walking makes them worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am diabetic I have afib controlled by meds bad ashma

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

swelling in both legs?

what is your height and weight?

diabetes can cause poor circulation and swelling in your legs

obesity can cause type 2 diabetes and cause poor circulation in your legs which can cause more swelling

too much salt intake can cause swelling in your legs.