Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am from out of state Wisconsin. I have a request from my…

Customer Question
I am from out...

I am from out of state Wisconsin. I have a request from my doctor in Wisconsin for a blood draw Basic Metabolic Panel. I live in Old Towne Scottsdale. Where would you recommend that I go get this done?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Very Good.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do have a Cardiologist at Mayo Clinic yes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

what type of health insurance do you have?

Medicare and Tricare

You have a few choices in Scottsdale, AZ.

There are several Sonora Quest labs in the area - one on Scottsdale Rd and Earll Dr and another on Scottsdale Rd and Mescal. There is a third Sonora Quest lab on 92nd Street and Ironwood Square Drive.

You can even make an appointment at one of these labs online so you dont have to wait a long time for your blood draw.

The website is https://www.sonoraquest.com/find-a-location/

Does that help answer your question?

Thank you so much. Appreciated.

You’re welcome and glad to be able to help you today!

I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.