Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have cramps in the lower abdomen....some severe. I am not…

Customer Question
I have cramps in...

I have cramps in the lower abdomen....some severe. I am not constipated, nor do I have loose stools. Every time I go to the bathroom,there is a very soft stool that I did not feel in my underwear. There is no bad odor to the stool. Never a cramp when lying down.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None . Appetite is goood, no fever or rash. Just the very soft,brown leakage of waste.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

No fever at all. Blood pressure is 118/70. No headache.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had an ulcer 15 years ago. No problems with digestion since then. No food allergies.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What are your age and gender?

Do you suffer from anal itching?

Lower back pain?

Any medical illness?

Are you taking any medicines?

History of injury?

Duration of symptoms?

Blood in stools?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

78 year old female, no itching, no back pain, taking cholesterol and blood meds, no injuries, this has last over a week, no blood in stools.
This was a bad idea since every step depends on more money. Consider me as cancelled, please. Thanks anyway.
Do not put anymore charges on my Visa. This was just a bad idea.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

I didn't send any request for extra charges.

It can be an intrusion of automatic offers for premium services.

You needn't accept them.

We can continue our conversation in this reply forum.

Respected customer,
May I help you more?
Waiting for your reply.

Never mind. As I stated before, this was a bad idea. Thanks anyway.

It's my first priority to help you.

May I answer your question if you are willing to continue this conversation.

Thanks.

Waiting for your reply.