Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I would like to know of any known problems of taking

Customer Question
Hello, I would like...

Hello, I would like to know of any known problems of taking hydrocordone 10mg, 4 per day and Xanax 2mg 4 per day. Thank you

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I've been taking both for many yrs and have had no real side effects. Some fatigue.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes, I lost one kidney to cancer about 9 or 10 years ago. Now I've just had a c-scan done and a nodule ( small ) was found in one of my lungs. I have to wait another 6 weeks for a follow up scan. The Dr didn't tell me anything. No biopsy was done. I don't know why. As you can imagine I've been very anxious since this was found about 2 mos. ago.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

As I said, It was just found about 6-8 weeks ago. I have to wait another month for follow up scan. No biopsy was done?? The only symptom I have is a little soreness in my back. Not all the time and not that often. What are odds of it being Cancer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.