Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have sharp pain on left side of back. My left arm pit is…

Customer Question
I have sharp pain...

I have sharp pain on left side of back. My left arm pit is sore to the touch. Frequent urination.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No injuries. It use to hurt only when I did housework, like standing to wash dishes or vacuum. Now it hurts all the time, non stop.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your age and gender?

Have you seen a doctor for this yet?

Let me know.

female-64 years old
This is not worth my time or money. n I want my hard earned $5.00 back. This is just a scam to get more money. I am going to report this

The back pain and the neck pain could be related and the likely possibility keeping your age and gender in mind is that of degenerative disc disease or osteoporosis. The vertebral bones get weak due to lack of calcium and start to collapse in osteoporosis, causing pain and micro stress fractures and this is coupled with degeneration of the disc space causing compression and nerve impingement.

The burning urination does not relate to this and is most likely a result of dehydration, acidic urine or a urinary tract infection and should be tested by a urinalysis.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

I did not agree to $33. Only $5.00