Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Help me i have a problems. I have right leg swelling thumb…

Customer Question
Yes, help me i...

Yes, help me i have a problems

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

First, i have right leg swelling thumb up end and endocraine enlargement of near pens

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

My leg is worsening oedema day after day no pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have also spots of head penis square for long time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

are you from somalia?

you have right leg swelling?

what enlargement near what? penis?

32 yrs
male
somalia
yes, i have right leg swelling
the enlargement of gland behind penis, i mean the joint of end leg
no i can not that,
because i have language problem
hello, doctor are you there

how large is the lymph node in the groin area?

it is normal to be able to feel lymph nodes in the groin area

right leg infection can cause swelling in the leg and swelling of a lymph node.

i have been seen it since 2015, it is not normal to feel the lymph nodes,
i have one question before i told you every thing
hello
=hello, doctor are you there
my question is, who can see what we discus by writting
hello, doctor are you there, please talk to me
what happen