Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had stomach pain and then I got a rash all over my

Customer Question
I had stomach pain...

I had stomach pain and then I got a rash all over my stomach.. It feels like my skin is burning I cant stand clothes touching my skin. the rash is now on my chest and here and there on my body. I still have a dull pain in my stomach.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

I had the burning feeling on and off on my legs below my knees. for some time. My skin feels dry. I have bad nails.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was on Remicade for about 5 years and was changed to Orencia after my feet started going numb. I've been on Orencia for 4-5 years.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

It sounds like shingles.

do you have a picture?

How can it be shingles when it's on both sides of my body/
No thanks, ***** ***** to talk to a RA doctor.

can you attach a picture?