Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can I distinguish a CT enterography from other CT.

Customer Question
please use this example, too https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6gfshiXgnemLVhZYm82SERzN2M...
How can I distinguish a CT enterography from other CT. please use this example, too
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6gfshiXgnemLVhZYm82SERzN2M
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor
Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Can you post the examples here please?
I was not able with my internet you can download it at that link.
Forgot my first question. Please give your opinion about scans.
The main way to distinguish between the 2 is that there is constrast in the bowel. The constrast makes the colon more visualible on ct scan. Other it is sometimes very difficult to see the colon on ct scan.
I don't think enterography is related to the colon. I though you dont want download link so I uploaded it to dicomlibrary(online viewer).
http://www.dicomlibrary.com/?study=1.2.826.0.1.3680043.8.1055.1.20171204020436366.369787704.8162952http://www.dicomlibrary.com/?study=1.2.826.0.1.3680043.8.1055.1.20171204020436366.369787704.8162952

Sorry, not the colon. The small bowel. CT enterography is an imaging test that uses contrast to view the small intestine.

I heard sometimes even the drinking solution is water how this make bowel visible
It is a water based contrast. It is Iodine-based contrast media in water