Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need to know what medication is most prescribed for men…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what medication is most prescribed for men with audible and visual dyslexia for depression and anxiety. Very important

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

The last 9 years have been worse. My Husband is 67, and will not see a doctor because he was made fun of, and even called retarded by classmates and teachers. Never got over it. He really needs a plan. We've been married for 27 years. I need to help him. Please help me.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Bruce has had 12 detached retinas, he has arthritis, and has been told he needs to take a low dose of Meloxicam and also, the lowest mg. of xanax. He does'nt take them. they sit on his bureau.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
currently he isn’t on any medications is that correct?

Did you still need help with this?

Please let me know if you still need help with this.

Otherwise you can ask support to cancel the question for you.