Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I dont do well with writing iiiiii need your help i am an…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I dont...

Second opinion] I dont do well with writing iiiiii need your help i am an slch

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No medication.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

O just want help more than u can know

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had depression in the past

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
I am alcholic now and need some help with my childhood and now woth the relationship im in he is on jail b2cause of me andi have problems with myself
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Please let me know what questions you have and I'm here to help out.

Did you still need help with this?

Please let me know if you still need help with this.

Otherwise you can ask support to cancel the question for you.