Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had my period Oct 24 thru 29. I had intercourse on

Customer Question
I had my period...

I had my period Oct 24 thru 29. I had intercourse on November 3 when I was ovulating. My period came on again on November 9 thru 13 which is 11 days later. My period is always regular. It wasn't due again until the 25. It came on yesterday for one day but now it's off again. It just stayed on yesterday. I took tests. One said negative and then the other positive and now negative again. Could I be pregnant

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I think the chance of pregnancy is small

it sounds like you are having irregular period bleeding

a blood test can confirm more for sure if you are pregnant

but your home pregnancy testing is pointing to more than you are not pregnant.

how old are you?

are you trying to conceive now?

I'm 33 and yes I'm trying to conceive. I've never been irregular in my life. I been having unprotected sex everyday with my fiancee

I see

good luck

keep trying.

keep tracking your ovulation date.

you may have to try for about a year before more fertility testing.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com