Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My son (2) just pulled his dresser down on himself. I was…

Customer Question
My son (2) just pulled...
My son (2) just pulled his dresser down on himself. I was using the bathroom so I don't know how much fell on him because by the time I started running to the room he was already up and walking to my room. He is acting completely normal and only has a scratch on his arm. Should I take him to the doctor or just monitor him closely?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How long ago did this happen?

About 10 minutes

Well doesn't sound like he had any kind of head injury so I think it's fine just to watch him now

If he'd broken a bone you'd already know that by now

If he's still fine in another two hours I see no need for the doctor

Please let me know if you need any more information