Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

About 3:3am I woke up extremely dizzy. I keep trying to go…

Customer Question
About 3:3am I woke...

About 3:3am I woke up extremely dizzy. I keep trying to go back to sleep but it would happen again. Finally around 6am I got up and now I am nausiated

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

This has happened 3x over the past year.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

? my blood pressure is fine. Yes there are heart issue on both sides of my family.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Last time this happened I went to urgent care they gave me a shot and told me I was fine found nothing with my heart

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are concerned about your heart.

May I ask your age, gender and if you take any medication.

I am a 47 year old female.....no meds

Thank you.

This sounds like it could be the "crystals" moving out of normal position in your inner ears. With no headache, fever, pain, etc. it does not sound like an infection. This does not sound like a heart related problem. May I suggest you schedule an appointment with an ENT Specialist. Tests can be performed in the office that will identify a crystal problem and if it is, then what you can do to help place the crystals back where they belong. The dizziness will cause nausea.

I hope I have relieved your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

How are you feeling? Any new dizzy episodes?