Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have all my life have stuffed my underwear into my vagina…

Customer Question
I have all my...

I have all my life have stuffed my underwear into my vagina alittle since I was 5...is this mental or from a childhood fall when I climbed up the cubbard and fell on my vagina....I have hidden it well but can not stop I am 65 now and well wonder

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

60 years and I am ok

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, however, stuffing your underwear inside of your vagina is NOT a sign of any disease process, some patients do tend to do this and over time they get so used to this that they cannot do without stuffing the underwear into the vagina. This is usually a mental issue more than a physical issue. There is no disease which would need your underwear to be put into the vagina. It is just a personal preference and a mental thing. Falling onto your vagina would also not cause you to do this afterward.

So basically this is more of a mental thing rather than a disease process and as long as it is not causing any harm in the form of infections or redness or itching in the vagina (i assume it has not over the past 60 years either) then there is no harm in continuing to do it.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/