Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am managing at the moment at home with the endo to try and…

Customer Question
I am managing at...

I am managing at the moment at home with the endo to try and not go in hospital a a dose of 20mg x 10mg x 10mg throughout the day. I normally only take 15mg in total, but due to my low blood pressure, and adrenal fatigue I’m having really big drops in my BP FROM sitting to standing and have been blacking out, hence to try and do this from home. My parented has just given me the wrong mg of tablets instead of a 5mg x 2, he gave me 4 x 20mg and 2 endone. I thought he’d given me panadol... I very dopey and tired... and I have adissions disease, history of other auto immune, PSc of the liver, confirmed Lyme and babesia but in remission for those. My eyesight is blurry and lower back pain and scattyand tired.. history of pheo tutor and left adrenal gland removed

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

A normal day would be 10 mg morning, 5mg lunch, 5mg night. I also take about 5mg of endone, and 1/2 Valium. And panadol.. and 1 x 10 temazapane at night and 1 largactal for the head pressure and cluster migraines...

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’m booked I for a mri contrast of the cx and spine and cerebral tomorrow as I hav passed out and had some nose bleeds.. I just need to know will I be okay to ride this out for now or what symptoms would I have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
It says 8 minutes but it’s now been 20.. no response
Please.. I gave the wrong email account the right one is***@******.***
11/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I take it you are taking hydrocodone steroid or prednisone steroid to help with your addisons disease?

4x 20mg is a big steroid dose

I would not take any more steroids today

and start over again tomorrow with the proper dosing

you should get a pill box or several pill boxes to put all of your medications in for the week

so you know what you are taking

let me know if you have questions.