Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My left tonsil feels weird it doesn’t hurt just feels heavy…

My left tonsil feels weird...
My left tonsil feels weird it doesn’t hurt just feels heavy when I swollow if I press on it my finger smells bad and little hard stones like really tiny come out everywhere in it and around it
11/29/2017
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Can you please share picture.

Do you have pain while swallowing?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Alittle just like a discomfort like it’s heavy coming from my tonsils
I suffer from severe anxsiety and stress I’m on zolft for it I have health anxsiety

Thanks for sharing clear picture.

Well, it sounds to be perfectly normal. No need to worry at all.

There is no sign of any infection/ no inflammation.

Please be relaxed and stop worrying.

Each tonsil is composed of tissue similar to lymph nodes, covered by pink mucosa.

Tonsils vary widely in size and swell in response to infection.

You have normal healthy looking Tonsils. Please be relaxed.

You are healthy.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Can my tonsil stones cause miner discomfort sometimes?

Well, It’s common for people with tonsil stones to not even realize they have them.

Tonsil stones aren’t always easy to see and they can range from rice-sized to the size of a large grape.

Tonsil stones rarely cause larger health complications.

But, sometimes it may cause discomfort.

Please be relaxed. No need to get panic.

God bless you and take care.

Don’t forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor