Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Why did my left side of the face got swollen out if the

Customer Question
Why did my left...

Why did my left side of the face got swollen out if the blue?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

This just started happening like an hour ago approx

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really, all I know is that I have high colesterol and had signs of bells palsy a few months ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

Not teally its not that swollen, but a long with that my left upper arm and left leg get numb aswell

how old are you?

have you had any tests?

Im 30 years old, and yes they have done many test even cardiac test and everytjing is normal

have you had an MRI of the brain?

with and with out contrast and even XRays and cat scan

ok good.

so what does your doctor think?