Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Beest treatment for polymelangia rheumtica. Sore legs-

Customer Question
Beest treatment for polymelangia...

Beest treatment for polymelangia rheumtica

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Sore legs- difficulty walking without a walker

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling- if i try to walk for exercise, pain follows. I have had polymelangia for the ast 7 months and leg problems started in the firs weeks but seem tto be getting worse. I am on prednisone but was supposedly tapering off. now on 10 mg per day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My doctor has known me many years. I also receently had an issue with

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you tried methotrexate?