Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How to make a deep cut heal?

Customer Question
How to make a deep cut heal?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

How old are you? Where do you have the cut? Since when do you have it? Please upload a picture.

Im 24 on my finger I have it from a couple mins to an hour, I have HPV would this make me passing it easier since the virus lives under the skin cells
Dear customer,
Please describe your concerns in detail. Is the cut bleeding? Which test detected HPV?
Here's the pic Doctor
It was bleeding but stopped and I didn't do any test the doctor diagnosed it
The skin is detached from the flesh across the length of the cut
Like it's open
You there Doctor?
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Wound occlusion and absorption are crucial to wound healing. Studies have demonstrated that the rate of epithelialization under a moist occlusive dressing is twice that of a wound that is left uncovered and allowed to dry. At this point, you should apply a Vaseline and a band-aid to keep the wound moist and occluded.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Did you receive my previous answer?