Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am concerned about small skin / black color bumps on my…

Customer Question
I am concerned about...

I am concerned about small skin / black color bumps on my penis

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Yes i have noticed it within the past six months

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Unprotected oral sex in the last 9 months on several occasions and protected sex with multiple partners

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your age?

Do you have a picture I can look at?

Let me know.