Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am scared! I have a lump in my lower pelvis area the right…

Customer Question
I am scared! I have...
I am scared! I have a lump in my lower pelvis area the right side! I am scared!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
It had started tonight. I am not sure what it is. It is not pain it is just annoying.
I’m really worried.
Hello?
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Is the lump visible or can only be felt? What is the size of the lump? Why are you scared about this?

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

There is no need for you to be scared regarding this. In most cases, such lumps that are felt are due to a harmless and benign cause. The possible cause is that this is an epidermal cyst or a lipoma which you have felt now after being present for many days. This type of lump will not cause any complications and you should not be worried about this. This type of lump can occur even in healthy individuals.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!