Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having leg pain in the back of my legs from the top to…

Customer Question
I am having leg...

I am having leg pain in the back of my legs from the top to the knee. When this happens I feel very hot. What is going on?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No injures. It happens when I am sleeping or sitting to long.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have type 2 diabetes GBP

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/28/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How long has this been going on and have you had any tests or studies to evaluate it?