Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Behind my left Brest throbs, what could it be? No I have not…

Customer Question
Behind my left Brest...

Behind my left Brest throbs, what could it be?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No I have not seen a doctor as yet. I am only taking zertec for my sinuses. Should I go & do a mamagram? I just turned 50.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

No, I have never smoked.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing else. My blood pressure is ok & I am not a diabetic. This started about three months on & off. At first it was not so often, so I did not remember to ask the doctor when I had my last check up. Now it is occurring more frequently, so I am reminded of it constantly.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Throbbing is usually felt due to an increased blood flow throw a blood vessel in the area. In absence of any other symptom it does not look anything serious but since it is going on for 3 months and is becoming more frequent i would recommend you to get an examination by the doctor to rule out anything concerning.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!