Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Does this test for alcohol in iTunes? Does this test for…

Customer Question
Does this test for...

Does this test for alcohol in iTunes?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Does this test for alcohol in urine

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Breathalyzer and that 10 panel forensic for airline people

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/27/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Just to confirm, are you asking whether a 10 panel test checks for alcohol in your urine or not?

It’s been 18 hours since last glass of wine.

Thanks for the additional information, let me just write down an answer for you and ill get back to you in a few mins. If you get a phone call request, that is an automated site response. I DID NOT send it. Thanks!

Actually, a 10-panel test does NOT look for alcohol in the urine, it tests for the following drugs,

cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, & Quaaludes.

Alcohol needs to be ordered specifically and is a separate test and not a part of a standard 10-panel drug test which airlines run. Secondly, after 18 hours your breathalyzer test will come back as negative too.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.