Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Well, Ive developed a fever it fluctuates between 100-101. I…

Customer Question
Well, Ive developed a...

Well, Ive developed a fever it fluctuates between 100-101. I haven't thrown up nor do I have diarrhea. I had a mocha coffee and sausage mcmuffin around 3:00 and if that doesn't make you throw uI guess I'm alright in that regard. I have a lot of mucus in the morning. My nose gets stuffed then clears out but i still feel congestion in the back of my nose and I sound stuffy. Should I ale some medicate (I have baby aspirin) or just ride it out. Could be siinitis, bronchitis or one of those ittisis.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

Iguess for a day or 2. No I don't, I walked a mile and a half yesterday.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No really. I have hypertension every time I see a doctor. No offense but they make me nervous.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/27/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Are you taking any medicines for hypertension?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back with the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.