Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I used the Ovulation predictor kit from clear blue, i got…

Customer Question
I used the Ovulation predictor...
I used the Ovulation predictor kit from clear blue, i got the solid smiley face yesterday and I know the instructions said to not do the test anymore but i have another stick besides the one that is still showing a solid smile. So i did a test again today and it has the fladhing smile face. What does this mean? The flashing was supposed to happen before the solid one but noe it is later?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. It doesnt mean anything at all. When you are using an ovulation predictor kit , you test only until you get a surge and then you STOP TESTING. Any result you get means noting at all because the test will remain positive the entire remainder of your cycle. Do not test after you get the surge/solid smiley
It just because before i got the solid smile, i had no flashing. It went from a circle to a solid smile. So that means I probably ovulate 12-36 hours after receiving the solid smile? I am using it to avoid pregnancy