Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My PSA level has been under 4 until 2 years ago. Since then,

Customer Question
My PSA level has...

My PSA level has been under 4 until 2 years ago. Since then, the level has risen and the latest reading is 7.1.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I have no history of prostate cancer in my family. I'm 69 years old and in good health. I do not smoke and dtink moderately. I have none of the symptoms you mention- loss of appetite, fever, etc. I have a treasonably strong urine stream and do get up most nights, once to urinate

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No history of any cancers in my family

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor
Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
I’ve read through your concerns. How can I help you today?