Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How do you treat a concussion? Headache dizzy weird feelings…

Customer Question
How do you treat...

How do you treat a concussion?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Headache dizzy weird feelings in my head can't think.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Yes and I feel nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a anseursyn on the right side of my brain where I fell and hit hard enough to dent the car that I fell against

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How long ago did this happen?

May 14,2017

So are you seeing a neurologist for this?

I have not seen a neurologist just medical and had a MRI but was told everything is normal

How may I help you with this?

no

Again--how may I help you here?