Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 20 years old male and yesterday I have lost my

Customer Question
Hi , I am...

Hi , I am 20 years old male and yesterday I have lost my virginity ever since I have been scared and nervouse and feeling I have a flu. Note that I have used condom and I have not done a oral sex.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

My Overall health is really good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

That is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

With protected sex, you are protected against many infectious diseases. So, you should not worry regarding STDs. Also, there is no STD that will cause flu-like symptoms just a day after exposure. Therefore you have no reason to suspect that your present fear and feeling of flu is due to an STD. You should stop being scared and nervous since your symptoms are due to your anxiety. By being relaxed you will feel much better and will not have any symptoms.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Thank you!