Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a problem with excess bowel movements that are watery…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with excess bowel movements that are watery or very loose and appear to have gas surrounding them. My Dr. advised using Charcoal to dispense the gas.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Just excess bathroom visits with hardly any notice I need to go. Can't hardly get across the room. But no noticeable other symptoms.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This started a couple of years ago shortly after prostate treatment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

any other medical issues?

Good afternoon Dr. I hope you can give me some help about this situation.

I asked a couple questions above

Like most elderly people, I didn't expect this to be a expensive way to get answers.

It is not expensive

the site automatically offers a phone call

you don't have to accept it

I had a couple questions above that weren't answered by you

also what medicine do you take?

I can't afford you. Cancel my request for help.
I'll get help from my local Dr. Thank You!

ok