Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My blood pressure is 171 over 72 and I am on two 100 mgs of…

Customer Question
My blood pressure is...

My blood pressure is 171 over 72 and I am on two 100 mgs of toproal and losartan pot 100 mg i get up and walk and get dizzy and run into things but after i am up awhile im ok

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No i take Ambien at night zanaflex sometime and Lexapro in morning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ive seen the Heart Specialist Dr. Scherlag at Mercy Hospital, 4 weeks ago I had a heart work up and saw my regular Dr. Monday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/25/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
What is your pulse rate when this happens?
How many times a day does the dizziness happen?
When did it first start?