Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question about Schizophrenia. How does this mental…

Customer Question
I have a question about...
I have a question about Schizophrenia. How does this mental illness happen to a person? I heard satellites are used to give Americans the disease. It works like this. The satellite is pointed without warning on the victim. The satellite hold will never be broken. The victim is forever held captive by the satellite hold. Then three or four people start talking 24/7 without being seen by the victim. The victim is forced to listen to live conversations and music. It is 24/7 talking and music without anyone present. It is high pitched like a stereo turned up full blast. The victim is then labeled schizophrenic. They never had any history in their life. It is deliberately slapped on the victim. I want to know if this is how schizophrenia works. If it is a man made disease? Are doctors secretly ordering these satellites be permanently pointed at an individual to just give it to them? Could you please provide answers to these questions? Thank you very much in advance.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

Schizophrenia is a brain disorder. It is not clearly understood why a specific person gets the disease, although there are several known risk factors.

However, it clearly can be stated that it is not caused by satellites. Schizophrenia was well described long before satellites even existed. It is common that a person with schizophrenia can have paranoid delusions, and that may be manifested as feeling that they are being affected by satellites, but that is simply not true.