Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im 66 why would i bleed from my vagina. i have high blood…

Customer Question
Im 66 why would...

Im 66 why would i bleed from my vagina. i have high blood prasure and m headachs are really bad.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Yes im sick most days.i put it down to alot of medication. i have two types of headachs. one feel like head is going to explode. the other is because i have rhumatoid arthritis in the top of my neck pain going up into my head.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have copd. gout. i hadmycro bacteria marine.very rare. that has going on for 2 yrs. at last hopefully better now .i was in hospital for 4 ad half mths. high blood presure. animia.most of the.time.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/25/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

After menopause, vaginal bleeding is always abnormal and pathological.

It can be due to a number of causes like trauma (after sexual intercourse), vaginal infections, cervical or uterine polyps, endometriosis (due to hormone replacement therapy), uterine or cervical cancer.

So, a visit to the Ob/Gyn is warranted for an examination and a thorough evaluation to rule out the above causes.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Please let me know if you have followup questions.