Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter has been in hillcrest medical hospital for 3…

Customer Question
Ok my daughter has...

Ok my daughter has been in hillcrest medical hospital for 3 days, She is having convulsions nothing sets it off, she isn't taking any thing different. the doctors do not have any ideas, anxiety. please help me with ideas!!!!!

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

3 days, no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question, I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter. Can I ask what is her age? Do you know if they have done an MRI of the brain? An EEG? What about a spinal tap? How frequently has she been having the convulsions? Does she regain consciousness in between the episodes?