Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

2 weeks ago mass on kidney maybe due to bladder infection…

Customer Question
2 weeks ago mass...

2 weeks ago mass on kidney maybe due to bladder infection that moved. On antibiotic rescan for reduction this week. Question today she shows streaks or small vein like descolor on right cheek between cheek bone and ear

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

Just showed up this morning. Just thinking infection

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

How old is she?

Could you please post a picture.

53

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

This is likely to be due to adverse effect / side effect of antibiotics / medications.

This may resolve on its own.

If this progresses further or there is appearance of rash or face swelling; all medications may need to be stopped.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl