Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have scaly patches of skin on the inside of my right

Customer Question
ankle. They are very pain...
I have scaly patches of skin on the inside of my right ankle. They are very pain and the c note got these scaly lesions is a breakage of skin that looks dee. I went to my foot Dr a week ago and a couple of days I showed her my small legion that was sore she knows of my past history with needed wound care.
She didn't feel
It was open but gave me a prescription of mupirocin
Ointment . I tried it but after putting it on it burned and hurt all
Night. I called her my h n xoxo David sh cwll r in a great d for a end. It hurts ok if I cov r I have it ha bandage. So I'm not cog I ing I shall I go to urgent car tomorrow My sores are three times as big as they were when I saw th Dr:
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
There were many mistakes in my question. I called the doctor back the next day she called in a new prescription. Called Ascend. It isn't as painful but is painful if I cover it with a bandage. So I don't bandage it until I go to bed. This sore oozes a clear liquid. Should I go to urgent care tomorrow? Or call the Dr on Monday? See if I can come in without an appt.
My skin on my legs is very dry after my shower is when scales show up. I have had slow healing sores off and on since 2004. I have bad circulation and weigh 215 lbs.im not diabetic.
There were many mistakes in my question. I called the doctor back the next day she called in a new prescription. Called Ascend. It isn't as painful but is painful if I cover it with a bandage. So I don't bandage it until I go to bed. This sore oozes a clear liquid. Should I go to urgent care tomorrow? Or call the Dr on Monday? See if I can come in without an appt?
11/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you seen a dermatologist?

did you get a biopsy?