Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

When it feels like everything in your pelvic area dropped…

Customer Question
When it feels like...

When it feels like everything in your pelvic area dropped what do you do? Push it all back up or call your doctor?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

URGENCY TO UINATE BUT IT DOESN'T RELEASE UNTIL i PUSH OR TRY TO walk to bathroom it runs down my legs - around two years ago while showering the water backed up and when I checked the drain was totally blocked with my HAIR I checked the RX the Doc had given me and it was testosterone . When I brought it to him he had thought it wAS th same as what my prior doctor had given me so he said oh and nothing more

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No warning to see another doctor etc I ha taken the entire 30 tablet prescription. Prior to this I had suffered from 2 strokes.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I hV HAve LOTS OF SMALL REACTIONS due to being overheated I have probably several hundred small moles on my chest all over my Body - back aNd RMS I get skin eruptions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of feeling like everything in your pelvic area dropped can most likely be due to a condition called uterine prolapse.

It is falling or sliding of the uterus from its normal position in the pelvic cavity into the vaginal canal.It occurs when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken, providing inadequate support for the uterus. This leads to descend of uterus into the vaginal canal.

This causes feeling of urgency to urinate & other symptoms.

A pessary (a plastic ring) may be placed within the vagina to support the pelvic organs. Performing pelvic floor exercises on a daily basis to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor is recommended.

So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor for examination & hence the treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor