Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife has excruciating pain in her left leg from her ankle…

Customer Question
My wife has excruciating...

My wife has excruciating pain in her left leg from her ankle to her thigh. She said she has no clue what she could have done. Prior to this injury she strained her ankle at her previous job about a year ago now all of a sudden she gets this. We don't know what happened and we have been to the E.R. and urgent care

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

She has had sweeping ever since her ankle started hurting. She says it hurts to walk, keep her leg straight, keep it elevated, bend it for a certain amount of time

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Swelling not sweeping sorry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/25/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is her age?

Is she having swelling,redness,tenderness on affected site?

Is she taking any medicines?

Any investigations done?

Is pain continuous or comes & goes?

Duration of symptoms?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back with the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.