Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Family Physician, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have phopia of hiv and diseases. i went to brother home i
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist, Medical Doctor
hello dr i have phopia of hiv and diseases . i went to brother home i went to toilet i used tissue then i threw in toilet then i wondered if the tissue was used i put my hand in side toilet then i too… read more
I went to the cinema and I do not know I got injured three
Dr Subbanna MD
I went to the cinema and I do not know I got injured three hours ago and I'm sitting on the seat. Maybe needle there is a side seat. I do not know. Does this wound explain what?… read more
I asked a question yesterday but never got response. Can any
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I asked a question yesterday but never got response … read more
What is the most dangerous virus or C or hiv and what
Dr Subbanna MD
What is the most dangerous virus B or C or hiv and what treatment available in them eliminates the virus and available from these viruses and no fear of it… read more
Had urine test. My SP-Gr, HYL and Squam showed up abnormal.
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Had urine test. My SP-Gr, HYL and Squam showed up abnormal. I have perfuse sweating in the crutch area. Can this cause that? … read more
I need you ask you about my abdomen for last 2 days I am
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
Hello I need you ask you about my abdomen for last 2 days I am having a pain on the righ side of my abdomen it's not consistent but it's happening while I am walking I can feel it it's the pain we usu… read more
I just woke up in a full sweat. Took a shower. Still
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
I just woke up in a full sweat. Took a shower. Still sweating. What's up? … read more
My close friend has hep c and has had it for 40 yrs from
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
my close friend has hep c and has had it for 40 yrs from contanminated blood from a transfusion. i have kissed her face when she is crying getting her tears on my face, lips and in my mouth. i want to… read more
Stupidly my monogamous partner and I shared a Syringe (a
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
Stupidly my monogamous partner and I shared a Syringe (a mistake we will NEVER make again!) we have both recently been tested for all STDs and are clear. 7 days later he has come down with a very seve… read more
My son had to clean urine off the toliet and lid at his
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
My son had to clean urine off the toliet and lid at his school locker room. I was not happy with the administer. Recently our city had a outbreak of cryptosporidium and ring worms, several city lifegu… read more
My husband is sweating profusive, cold to the touch, very
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
My husband is sweating profusive, cold to the touch, very dizzy. When taking a shower his first symptom was the water hitting his head was making his scalp hurt. He immediately got out and laid down a… read more
Can Hep C be transmitted via urine and if splashed on
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
Can Hep C be transmitted via urine and if splashed on clothing how long could the clothing be infected. My son is on placement at a Drug and Rehabilitation Centre and has not been given much guidance … read more
I have expereinced an increase in my blood sugar levels
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
I have expereinced an increase in my blood sugar levels which I think has caused me to sweat excessively. I just can't seem to cool off and if I'm not near a fan I feel like I smothering. I went to my… read more
I had labs done for STD's and I had Hepatitus in 1969 a
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I had labs done for STD's and I had Hepatitus B in 1969 a severe case. The results show no Hep B but + for hep C 1.37. Could this be a false positive. I also had severe mono ten years ago and had the … read more
I was at a strip and I happened to get a ...I sucked on the
Dr.K.S.Dastoor
Dr.K.S.Dastoor, Surgical Registrar
I was at a strip and I happened to get a lapdance...I sucked on the stripper's nipple and I felt something salty in my mouth which I spat out....I had a tiny canchor sore which was 95 % healed...what … read more
My boyfriend does not want to have sex with me because I
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
My boyfriend does not want to have sex with me because I have Hep C and he is afraid to even kiss me since he found out and will not for fear of getting this diseas what can I tell him this is killing… read more
I had lymphocyte elevated on 2 occasions a once right at 46%
Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, postgraduate resident,MD
I had lymphocyte elevated on 2 occasions a once right at 46% when the range was 14-46%. WBC in WNL but treading up. No acute infections noted. RBC also are elevated. What are the possible causes, shou… read more
I am a health care professional, who may have carelessly put
Dr J Burk
Dr J Burk, Senior Partner in large medical practice
Hi I am a health care professional , who may have carelessly put myself at risk of contracting hepatitis C a few years ago.The patient pulled out a line and as it bled profusely without thinking I qui… read more