Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've been having a low grade pain in my lower abdomin and at…

Customer Question
I've been having a...

I've been having a low grade pain in my lower abdomin and at least six to eight bowel movements per day small ones and slight disorientation occasionally and very low energy.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It's been going on for about a month?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The pain has been about a week or so and no it's not worse just on scale of 1 10A FOUR

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Is the lower abdomen pain on the left or right side?
Have you ever had any surgeries?