Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm currently taking tri-linyah birth control and I missed…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm currently taking...

Hi, I'm currently taking tri-linyah birth control and I missed the 1st pill

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I had unprotected sex that morning as well and the next night i realized i forgot to take my birth control

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I took 2 that night. do i still need to take morning after pill?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/24/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Assuming you have been on the birth control pills for longer than 1 month prior, If you took two of the birth control pills after unprotected sex immediately afterwards then should not need morning after pill as well