Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have just discovered a hernia about an inch from my pubic…

Customer Question
I have just discovered...

I have just discovered a hernia about an inch from my pubic bone. I also have a little of burning in my right middle abdomen. In addition I only have 1/2 of my colon & post ok back surgery 23 days. How fast should I consult with a doc?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

A day & no other

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so. The reason I had a colonectomy is due to intersuception. I am 57

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
11/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hernia need urgent consultation, if there is pain at the hernial site and associated with bloating, gas, abdominal pain, inability to pass gas and tenderness.

Otherwise it can be evaluated in a routine consultation.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Thank you

You are most welcome.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.