Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I have witradal if klonopin if i take for 2weeks I like…

Customer Question
Can I have witradal...

Can I have witradal if klonopin if i take for 2weeks I like to stop

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

Yes I'm going to overactive surgery this Tuesday this way I have this anxiety attacks

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

My sleep I have sleep appnea and insomnia

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

I'm taking depression pills I'm steel taking in or not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

It is unlikely that you will have withdrawal symptoms after taking Klonopin only for 2 weeks. You can safely stop the medication in consultation with your doctor if you have taken it only for 2 weeks. This will not cause withdrawal effects in most individuals.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you.

Dear customer,
Thank you!