Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have fluid like blisters on my lips of my vergina. i have…

Customer Question
I have fluid like...

I have fluid like blisters on my lips of my vergina. i have seen the doctor had tests and i don't have a std. what would be best to get rid of them they are itchy?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

I have been like 2 months it doesn't ,matter if i shower. it gets worst of a night time?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i have told them everything she thinks it might be from shaving.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant and I will do my best to help you today.

That's very reassuring to hear that STD's have been ruled out and you don't have one.

I think this is Irritant Contact Dermatitis, which is a localized inflammatory skin reaction to a wide range of chemical or physical agents.

Best strategy is to identify yourself the possible irritants (like specific undergarment/creams/shaving foams etc) which could be causing this; and to avoid these stimuli.

Using moisturizers on the affected area twice or thrice per da is also helpful.

But the specific treatment is in the form of topical steroid creams or ointments.

Steroid ointments like betamethasone are usually helpful to control this.

Having said this, I will suggest if possible to have this examined by a Dermatologist, who is the best person to diagnose and treat this kind of problem.

Was my response helpful?

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.