Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Fever one minute, chills the next, labored breathing, obese,

Customer Question
Fever one minute, chills...

Fever one minute, chills the next, labored breathing, obese, headache, neckache, back ache

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Headache daily, no nausea, but not interested in eating

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Sciatic nerve problems, has had bronchitis recently

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having fever,chills,labored breathing, headache, neck ache, back ache is most likely due to upper respiratory tract infection caused by viral infection.Symptoms caused by a viral infection generally clears up on its own within 5-7 days with no complications.

Following is recommended for you:

• For symptomatic relief,take tab.NyQuil.It contains acetaminophen,dextromethorphan,doxylamine and pseudoephedrine that will provide you great relief from these symptoms.It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription.
  • Keep a humidifier running in your room.
  • Use an over-the-counter salt-water spray (inhaled through the nose) five or six times a day.This will provide you dramatic relief.
  • To get relief from body aches,headache,neck pain ,take tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg from the counter. It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

All this will help you greatly to subside the symptoms of viral infection.

If still after this,the symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatments.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question regarding your symptoms of fever/chills/body pains etc?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

I am online & is waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh