Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am on valacyclovir hcl 500 mg tablets every eight hours. I…

Customer Question
I am on valacyclovir...

I am on valacyclovir hcl 500 mg tablets every eight hours. I am not sure

Doctor's Assistant: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No only I have afib

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 8 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Sorry but what exactly is your question?

Should I miss the next dosage and resume again tomarrow

Sorry but I'm still not clear here--most of your original post was cut off

Why would you consider missing the next dose?

Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love. The system says that you have requested a new expert.

Could you explain the situation in more detail?